Thursday, February 2, 2012

Visit #3


My third visit I did something a little different from food. I helped organize toys for Christmas! There was an ocean of toys in the second floor room. I sorted the tags and put different toys in big black garbage bags. I labeled the toys so that the families would get them. I also opened presents! The Pawcauck Neighborhood Center doesn’t except wrapped toys, which I found interesting. On closer examination it was nice to let the parents of the children wrap the presents themselves. I also carried some of the great big garbage bags out to people and gave it to the families. Also the PNC gave out wrapping paper as well and I thought that was very nice. I can’t wait to see what i will do next at the Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment