Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Visit #5


On this visit I did something a little different from food or toys. I worked in the clothes closet! It was a small area where they kept clothes donations and also shoes. While there I folded pants form all sizes. Most of the pants were larger than me. A few custermers came in and looked for clothes. There were also a couple donations. I sorted the donations into size and placed them in the correct places, but there were a couple of shirts that had some holes in them. The clothes with holes in them go to the Salvation Army, which is a organization that recycles the cloth into rags for workers and other things. Each part of the Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center gets more interesting every time. I can’t wait to go again and help more people in my Neigborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment